Swami Rama Himalayan University
CLINICAL RESEARCH & EPIDEMIOLOGY
M.SC CLINICAL RESEARCH
Students will interact with research-oriented, well-qualified, internationally renowned faculty during the course of study and also get a chance to present papers at National/ International forum, as well as, avail of opportunities for international internships. Students will be provided with unique opportunity to train with top medical institutions in the Health Care Industry viz. HIMS (Jolly Grant), Medanta-The Medicity (Delhi NCR), MAX Healthcare (Delhi) and premier Pharma Companies, CROs, etc.
Unprecedented growth in Pharma & Clinical industry has led to plenty of jobs in the sector. India has become a hub for Clinical trials for MNCs creating an enormous demand for skilled Clinical Science postgraduates, also, the Indian Healthcare System needs professionals to develop population-specific disease databases.
Jobs are available in:
- Pharma Companies (R&D, Drug development, Drug designing, Diagnostics, Biopharmaceuticals)
- Clinical Research Organizations (Clinical trials, Clinical Consultancy, Data analysis, Pharmacovigilance, CDM, Medical Writing, IPR Patenting, Bioavailability, Bioequivalence etc.)
- Hospital (Clinical Data Management, Hospital Management, Hospital Information System, Diagnostics)
- Academic Medical Centers and Associated University Research Centers
- Knowledge Processing Organizations, Site Management Organizations
MSc Epidemiology Program prepares the students with specialized knowledge and conceptual, methodologic, and biostatistical skills needed to engage in epidemiologic research and opportunities for applied experiential learning in epidemiologic practice, research & policy. Student learning will be with lectures, practicum, hands on activities, field work, assignments, internship, and dissertation. The students are made to work on real world problems and innovative styles of teaching are being incorporated to increase their engagement levels.
In the government sector, as
- District epidemiologist
- State epidemiologist
- Survey Researcher/Health researcher- WHO, ICMR, CDC, MoHFW, SIHFW etc.
- Program officer- National health programs like NTEP, NLEP, NTCP, RBSK, NACO, NHM etc.
- Field officer in various government programs and organizations such as WHO, UNICEF, UNDP, PATH etc.
- Clinical epidemiologist/ Public health specialist in hospitals and medical colleges.
- Data analyst at NIMS ICMR, Institute of Applied Statistics etc.
In the private sector, they can work in:
- National & International Organizations like WHO, UNDP, UNICEF, ICMR, IDSP, NCDC
- Medical Colleges/Teaching Institutions
- Short- & Long-term Projects
Epidemiologists can also work as a statistician to find patterns in health-related problems or as a Health care administrator for monitoring and evaluation in any Government as well as private sector.
ADVANCED LEARNING METHODS & PROCEDURES
26% FEE REBATE ON UTTARKAHAND DOMICILE
MENTORSHIP & PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
THE SRHU EXPERIENCE
Beautiful campus and a friendly environment – perfect setting for learning and practicing Yoga Science. Group of experienced faculty members impart education based on both our traditional as well as modern texts. I have learned many practices like Shatkarma, Asan, Meditation, Relaxation, etc.
The department of Yoga Science works on holistic aspects of students. Over the course of 3 years I have seen huge changes in my personality. I handle stress better, have become better in stage performances and have developed a positive attitude towards life.
The environment at the college is very pleasant. Students have access to meditation hall, yoga hall, ayurvedic center, libraries and various sports activities. Opportunities are also available to work with real world clients.
MBA PLACEMENTS 2020 BATCH
THE FUTURE IS GOOD
© Swami Rama Himalayan University, Jolly Grant, Dehradun, Uttarakhand